A Convenient and Efficient way to bring your favourite items home
To enhance the customer service experience, from Apr 25, 2016 onwards, customers can pick up their products at our new Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point!
Note: Please remember to bring your own shopping bag when you come for merchandise pick-up. Otherwise you can purchase a FRAKTA carrier bag at our Hong Kong stores or Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point for $5 each.
10:30 am- 7:30pm
Shop EH3, Level 2, Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre,
Largo da Torre de Macau
Free Shuttle Bus:
Located at Studio city, Macau Ferry Terminal, Altira, Macau City Centre, Taipa City Centre and MGM Cotai, please click here to see further details.
Taxis are readily available at the airport, the ferry terminal and hotels, or simply flag one down on a nearby road. Taxis are metered and charge MOP 17 flag fall. There may be a surcharge when travelling between islands.
Either shop online or at our stores, we will deliver your items to the Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point for free.
• Our merchandise pick-up service does not apply to breakables and display items sold.
• Please present the original Sales Memo or the printed Online Sales Order Invoice for pick-up at Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point.
• An administration fee of $350 will be charged for re-scheduling made less than 8 days before the scheduled pick-up date. The re-scheduled pick-up date should be at least 5 days after the re-schedule request.
• If customer is not able to pick up within 7 days of the specified date, a storage charge of $100 per day will be imposed (Starting from the 8th day).
• Customer can borrow a trolley at Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point with MOP500 deposit, and get back the deposit upon return.
• Macau Merchandise Pick-up Point will be closed when typhoon signal No.8 is hoisted.
Buildings without lift or
product can only access
$50 per floor up to 8 floors
*Customers from outlying islands in Hong Kong and Macau can arrange combined delivery of items sent from our store and items sent from warehouse.
*If you are not able to experience the full benefit of shopping at our stores in Hong Kong, then shopping online is an easy and convenient way to shop from anywhere in Macau. Find more about the ordering process and what you can shop online here.