IKEA Gift Cards
When you are not sure what to buy someone as a gift and with so many home furnishing products to choose from, why not let them to have the fun of finding exactly what they would like for themselves.
IKEA gift cards are available at any IKEA store in Hong Kong and Hong Kong Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, in the amount from HK$100 to HK$10,000.
Remark: IKEA gift vouchers are still accepted until date of validity.
1. Go to IKEA.com.hk to select your desired items and put them in the shopping cart.
2. Go to your shopping cart and click Begin Checkout. On the confirm page, select “Pay by IKEA Gift Card(s)“ .
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to enter the 20-digit gift card number, followed by the 4-digit security code.
4. The security code can be found on the top right corner of the gift card after you scratch off the protection cover.
5. If there is not enough balance on the gift card, you can add another one by repeating Step 3 and 4, or pay the remaining balance by credit card.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once the process is completed. Please keep this email for your record.
Click here to find the FAQs for the new IKEA gift card.
Reminder: Please keep your gift card for 30 days in case you may want to change your mind and return or exchange any of your purchase.
The new gift card (available from 23rd January 2018) can be used as a payment method for online shopping service. A 4-digit security code is printed on the back of the new IKEA gift card, which is covered by a scratch panel. Moreover, there are two new card front versions for selection.
A 20-digit gift card number is printed on the back of both the new and old version of the gift card with dash separators for new IKEA gift card for easier reading when using for online shopping.
No matter which gift card version you have, you can use them in any IKEA Hong Kong stores for multiple times.
1. This card can be used for any spending at IKEA stores in Hong Kong, Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, or IKEA Online Shopping Service.
2. This card can be used for purchase of furniture, home accessories, kitchen appliances, bargain items, transactions in Restaurant & Café, Bistro, Swedish Food Market and all service charges. It is not valid for purchase of IKEA gift card.
3. For balance and expiry date enquiry, please visit any IKEA store in Hong Kong or the Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point.
4. This card can be reloaded at the check-outs of any IKEA store in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point. It must be reloaded with multiples of HK$100, to a maximum balance of HK$10,000. This card is valid for two years from the date of issue or reloads. Any remaining balance on an expired card will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
5. The value of this card cannot be exchanged for cash. Refund of products purchased with the gift card will only be reimbursed into the gift card.
6. IKEA is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards or for use without the owner's permission.
7. IKEA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, in the event of any dispute, IKEA reserves the right of final decision, the English version shall apply and prevail.