IKEA Gift Cards
When you are not sure what to buy someone as a gift and with so many home furnishing products to choose from, why not let them to have the fun of finding exactly what they would like for themselves.
IKEA Hong Kong gift card is available at any IKEA store in Hong Kong and Hong Kong Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, while IKEA Macau gift card is available at the IKEA store in Macau, with the amount from HKD$/ MOP$100 to HKD/MOP$ 10,000. Due to currency issue, please note that the IKEA Hong Kong gift card is not eligible to use in IKEA stores in Macau, vice versa.
IKEA Hong Kong gift vouchers are still accepted until date of validity.
1. Go to IKEA.com.hk to select your desired items and put them in the shopping cart.
2. Go to your shopping cart and click Begin Checkout. On the confirm page, select “Pay by IKEA Gift Card(s)“ .
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to enter the 20-digit gift card number, followed by the 4-digit security code.
4. The security code can be found on the top right corner of the gift card after you scratch off the protection cover.
5. If there is not enough balance on the gift card, you can add another one by repeating Step 3 and 4, or pay the remaining balance by credit card.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once the process is completed. Please keep this email for your record.
Reminder: Please keep your gift card for 365 days in case you may want to change your mind and return or exchange any of your purchase.
The new gift card (available from 23rd January 2018) can be used as a payment method for online shopping service. A 4-digit security code is printed on the back of the new IKEA Hong Kong gift card, which is covered by a scratch panel. Moreover, there are two new card front versions for selection.
A 20-digit gift card number is printed on the back of both the new and old version of the gift card with dash separators for new IKEA gift card for easier reading when using for online shopping.
No matter which gift card version you have, you can use them in any IKEA Hong Kong stores for multiple times.
1. IKEA Hong Kong gift card can be used for spending at IKEA stores in Hong Kong, Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, or IKEA Hong Kong online shop. It cannot be used in any IKEA stores in Macau. For IKEA Macau gift card, it can be used for spending at IKEA stores in Macau only. It cannot be used in IKEA stores in Hong Kong, the Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, or IKEA Hong Kong Online Shop.
2. The gift card can be used for purchase of furniture, home accessories, kitchen appliances, bargain items, transactions in Swedish Restaurant & Café, Bistro, Swedish Food Market and all service charges. It is not valid for purchase of other IKEA gift cards.
3. For balance and expiry date enquiry, please visit any IKEA store in Hong Kong or the Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point. As for IKEA Macau gift card, please visit the IKEA store in Macau.
4. The IKEA Hong Kong gift card can be reloaded at the check-outs of any IKEA store in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Island East Merchandise Pick-up Point, while the IKEA Macau gift card can be reloaded at the check-outs of IKEA store in Macau.
The IKEA Hong Kong gift card and IKEA Macau gift card must be reloaded with multiples of HKD/MOP $100, to a maximum balance of HKD/MOP $10,000. The card is valid for two years from the date of issue or reloads. Any remaining balance on an expired card will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
5. The value of this card cannot be exchanged for cash. Refund of products purchased with the gift card will only be reimbursed into the gift card.
6. IKEA is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards or for use without the owner's permission.
7. IKEA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, in the event of any dispute, IKEA reserves the right of final decision, the English version shall apply and prevail.