Cooking: Our non-stick pans do not contain PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid), and can be used at high temperatures up to 250°C. However, overheating or leaving an empty pan on the stove should be avoided, and wooden or plastic utensils are recommended.
Cleaning: Please handwash non-stick coated products. Do not use a scouring pad or steel wool. The dirt can be removed completely by wiping it with a sponge or kitchen paper.
Storage: Do not place other metal pots or pans on the non-stick pans as any scratches will undermine their quality and durability.
This product has been tested that there’s no lead, cadmium or other harmful heavy metals added, and no PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid) is used when manufacturing our products with non-stick coating. It’s durable and antirust. We provide 15-year guarantee for the quality of products. It’s safe to use on hobs and in ovens.
1. Rub all surfaces evenly with a small amount of oil
2. Then heat the pot/pan in the oven or on the hob to max. 150°C for
a minimum of one hour.
3. Leave the pot/pan to cool and wipe off excess oil.
4. This treatment should be repeated three times when the product is new.
5. After seasoning the pot/pan three times, it only needs to be
treated once in a while.